A downloadable game for Windows
Made initially for the https://itch.io/jam/chess-jam and more and more got added over time to the prototype. Not much to do in here except pick up some gems and kill the enemy chess pieces. WASD or ZQSD to move, left mouse button for attack with sword. Right mouse button shoots 'magic projectiles' when the meter is filled enough.
Chess pieces and some other assets made by me. Contains some assets from the asset store too. It's a project I've been working on, on and off for a while now :)
Build with Unity 2018.4, Blender 2.79 & 2.80 + some asset store assets. Should just be able to launch the exe after extracting the download which is packaged as a 7zip file.
- New Build with fixed scaleJan 08, 2020
- Loot drop changesJul 28, 2019
- Removed unnecessary loggingJul 18, 2019
- More backend changes - object pooling addedJul 16, 2019
- Camera updateJul 10, 2019
- Small update after feedbackJul 07, 2019
- New build: lots of back end changesJun 30, 2019
- New build: fixed UI, changed main levelJun 17, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.