A downloadable game for Windows
Made initially for the https://itch.io/jam/chess-jam and more and more got added over time to the prototype. Not much to do in here except pick up some gems and kill the enemy chess pieces. WASD or ZQSD to move, left mouse button for attack with sword. Right mouse button shoots 'magic projectiles' when the meter is filled enough.
Chess pieces and some other assets made by me. Contains some assets from the asset store too. It's a project I've been working on, on and off for a while now :)
Build with Unity 2018.4, Blender 2.79 & 2.80 + some asset store assets. Should just be able to launch the exe after extracting the download which is packaged as a 7zip file.
- Removed unnecessary logging2 days ago
- More backend changes - object pooling added4 days ago
- Camera update10 days ago
- Small update after feedback13 days ago
- New build: lots of back end changes20 days ago
- New build: fixed UI, changed main level33 days ago
- Animations added62 days ago
- small additions (new build uploaded)Jan 06, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.